Tuesday, June 21, 2016

chemo?



Well...... 

Here I am on chemo day.... wondering if I will have it.... I have had some thoughts, but will wait another hour and half to see if my thoughts are correct. I am still exausted from the wedding, bloated, holding water in my hands and belly. My weight is up, but that could also be because the last two days I have eaten like a bear that just came out of hibernation! I'm dizzy and lightheaded. The following is likely too much info, but I woke up Monday with a yeast infection. Cut myself yesterday and if you touch where I cut (on a flat part of skin) it will start bleeding again. I am coughing and yacking crap up like crazy. Overall I don't really feel good. 

My son worked last night and is off tonight so he is taking me to chemo. Brad is not. Brad had to miss some work for the wedding and there is so much going on that he really needs to be there. My cousin Barbara was going to take me, but since there is a chance I won't have chemo, I hate for her to drive 2 hours one way to go for like 5 minutes. 

Ok.... there's my whining for the moment... I'm off to brush my teeth and get ready to go..... :) 

Will update when I'm done either getting blood drawn or blood drawn and having chemo! 


No comments:

Post a Comment