Sunday, February 21, 2016

Weekend 2/20 - 2/21

So..... I have more testing things to blog, but am just going for a small thing today..... Yesterday we sort of hung out.... Rebekah practiced her dance at church and we went to a Phil Joel concert at church.... awesome.... out to dinner afterwards with the future in-laws. Talked to my new friend Sally. She eased my mind about the "port" needed for chemo. Hers was placed when she had her mastectomy. She was just diagnosed in December and has recently had her surgery. She starts chemo on Thursday.... ugh...

Today (Sunday) we went to church. Phil Joel helped lead worship and Rebekah danced.... She was so beautiful.... I love watching her dance.... She is awesome.... So beautiful.... She doesn't have a job yet, but I know God has a job for her .... Andrew (her fiancee) applied to grad school this weekend and maybe he will be doing that in the fall..... 

Today we also went to a wedding garage sale of sorts. It was ok... not great... paid to get in.... BUT we did find these lights that we wanted for "backlighting" at the reception. WOOO HOOO.... and we got a bunch of floating candles for the reception. We went to Jo Ann fabric to look for material for my wedding clothes and off to craft stores for other things... I think we accomplished a lot. Brad also got me ice cream... :)  

Rebekah is heading back to church to dance at the evening service.... then she has to go back to school..... she is there for one week and then on Spring Break... actually I'm on Spring Break next week too.... She however, gets to go to Florida and to Universal Studios and specifically there, Harry Potter World! So jealous.... Brad says we are going away this weekend... he keeps saying we are going to Florida... oh ok.... no! I said, we can go to a State Park.... we are in disagreement.... We'll see..... Cody has to work all next weekend.... So, no kids here.... we shall see.... 

I will miss Rebekah while she is gone.... I always do..... Brad is going to keep working hard... he says we are getting new carpet too.... He's a mess..... 

Oh, funny thing... he was going thru my phone and said "Is this a photo of your breast?" I said, "Yes... I put it on my blog..." He said "I'm not reading your blog, I'm living it!" He cracks me up 


No comments:

Post a Comment